Now that my work on this site is all done, I realize how much I neglected this page. I didn't update it, ever. In any case, the "thanks" list has grown quite long over the years, and who really wants to read such a thing? So, I'll just leave this as it was.
Information, inspiration, and help with the creation of this site came from several sources. I just want to make sure everybody gets their props.
- Ed Gorgen - A big part of the inspiration to do this site were my visits to the old Saiya-jin's Pride page, and let's not forget that Ed was the first guy on the Web to be keeping track of the edits in the U.S. version. And DBZ For the Needy... Man, what a cool thing to do. It's a sacrifice of time, energy, and resources, and everyone is grateful for it. Thanks for being a part of this site, Ed.
- FUNimation - I have to thank them, of course, otherwise this page would have no reason to exist! We may have our differences, but I've seen enough butchered anime to think that they are doing a comparatively good job overall.
- Daimao - For working on a DBZ episode guide, and thus giving me a reason not to! Saved me a whole lot of work. Now, if only he could move along with his a little faster...
- Henry LaPierre - I don't even know who this guy is, but a couple of years ago, I found a very simple, short text file that was a complete DBZ episode list. I printed it out, and I'm VERY glad I did because it is now long gone from the Web, and a complete list STILL hasn't been made available anywhere else. Before the DB Daizenshou series, this seemingly crude, minimally descriptive list was the only way I could tell where I was in my confusing and scattered collection of DB videos. I still use it constantly (the old, dog-eared, food-stained original printout is sitting in front of me right now in fact!) Anyway, it was (and is) very helpful, and if you happen to be reading this Henry, THANK YOU!
- Dragon Ball Daizenshou (Dragon Ball the Complete) Book Series - Absolutely invaluable to any DB fan, even if your Japanese isn't that great. Overflowing with information on every aspect of the show and the comic, it is the fan's ultimate resource, and I refer to them constantly. Best of all they're surprisingly inexpensive relative to the quality of the information, the beautiful hard-bound covers, and the fact that they're inported. You must get these books.
- A Whole Bunch of People - Everyone who has sent in corrections/additions/suggestions/opinions for the site, far too many to list here. I am very, VERY grateful to you guys, you know who you are. Plus, a big thanks to everyone who has ever e-mailed me concerning DBZ Uncensored (well, almost everyone...)
Oh yeah, one more thing: Thanks Toriyama-Sensei!